i was denied BUTT view.....

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 28/6/2010, 04:48

I LOVE BUTTS

Group:
Administrator

man..... i was denied BUTT tonight ....i was in walgreens getting a pop and candy bar when i walked in i saw this nice young brunette (around 18 or 19?) with deep blue eyes wearing what looked like stretch jeans with tan ankle high booties and with a very obnoxious over-sized un-tucked flannel shirt covering up the goods..!!! :angry: :angry: ....so i got my stuff and i just happen to be standing right behind her in line a just picturing in my head what that butt looks like and hope that she has to get something out of her back pocket so that she has to lift up that dumb un-tucked shirt to got it...but she didn't she reached in her front pocket instead..and i was thinking to myself the WHOLE time..."i hope this is not a NEW style???"....!!!!......?????????

:blink: :blink: how can girls do that ..i mean wear tight jeans and tight leggings and cover their butts up?????? :( :(

Web  Top
view post Posted on 2/7/2010, 05:20

I LOVE BUTTS

Group:
Administrator

:angry: :angry: :angry: just like this one i just found in some site

WHY don't girls tuck their shirts in any more..!!!!....???? :blink: :blink:

Web  Top
KyleInDenver
view post Posted on 4/7/2010, 05:42

This is when I wish I had mad photo cropping skills to make it look like the top is tucked in and a belt is worn.

view post Posted on 4/7/2010, 06:23

I LOVE BUTTS

Group:
Administrator

yeah...that would take too much work to photo edit that pic...i girl i saw shirt come down just a little bit more that this girls but she had darker jeans on that looked like she might have a nice butt but she had the dumb un-tucked in over-sized shirt on ....i hope this is NOT a new style!!!!...????

Web  Top
KyleInDenver
view post Posted on 4/7/2010, 06:42

Unfortunately, BJS, untucked has been in style for quite some time. So many people think it's a fashion faux pas to tuck a shirt in.

view post Posted on 7/8/2010, 21:04

I LOVE BUTTS

Group:
Administrator

man...here a another one...!!!! girls please TUCK-IN your shirts!!!!!

thats another thing i love too see to is the very top of their waist

Web  Top
bullhorns
view post Posted on 24/12/2010, 22:23

yeah man at least hike the shirt up to above the belt line.

6 replies since 28/6/2010, 04:48   341 views