The time machine genie, Just what you've been waiting for, BJS

« Older   Newer »
KyleInDenver
view post Posted on 26/4/2010, 06:27

I don't know how I could be so lucky. I came across this genie who carried with him a time machine. This machine didn't just go back in time. I could tell the machine specifically what date and time and place to go to. Even cooler, it operates outside the laws of physics, so, first of all, I don't age 50+ years when I come back to current time and, secondly, wherever I go, my presence is not felt. I experience the events fully, but nobody knows I'm there. I'm even more than a fly on the wall.

So, the machine genie asked, where do you want to go?

I replied "Please take me back to May 13, 1989 @ my place of work @ the time around 1-2 pm. If need be, we can stay around for about an hour or two."

"What's so significant about that?" asked the genie.

"It's the site of my first taste of what I consider the 'perfect outfit'. I want a new twist on an old experience. Since your artificial intelligence blows everything else away, you know who I'm talking about." I replied

"Yes, I do" said the genie.

"If you could, make it where I follow her around. Let me see her from all angles. Just to be sure, it's the lady with the green blouse that came through my checkout line. She had on the tightest back-pocketless jeans. She was slightly overweight, but still with womanly curves. " I said.

"I have a few more requests" I said.

"OK." replied the genie.

"Take me back to January 17, 1998 to the Denver Coliseum. Put me there about mid-afternoon. There are two people I'm trying to find. You should know who they are." I said. "They both are wearing white, long-sleeved, button-down blouses. One of them had a darker shade of tight blue jeans, the other light blue jeans. I was actually on a date that night and saw the one with lighter jeans walking closely to us but in the opposite direction. At the time I had an interest in the lady I went out with and didn't want to violate any perceived rules of dating etiquette, so I didn't turn my head and look to see how nice her ass was - which I had little doubt was heavenly. I want to be able to see it now."

"Sure." replied the genie. "Just curiously, though - don't you want to go back to important historical times?"

"Nah. That's OK. Thanks anyway. I just need to fulfill my fetish."

"OK. Your wishes are my commands."

"Please take me to the places a few famous people were filming at. Take me to where Lina Santos was wearing the 'perfect outfit'. Take me to a couple of scenes in Que Buena Esta Mi Ahijada. Also get me right behind her in the movie Los Demonios del Desierto. And, you know that clip of her in the pink blouse and the tight pink jeans, take me there. Let me soak that in, please. The movie El Potro Indomable would be a good place to go to - seeing the scenes being filmed."

"Wow. You really are into this fetish, aren't you?" asked the genie.

"Yes. Thanks for understanding and not looking at me like someone who needs professional help. Yes, my fetish is elaborate and quite quirky, but it doesn't hurt anybody."

"Could you also take me to a performance by Selena where she's wearing a red blouse tucked into skin-tight, high-waist leather pants. Let me get a good shot of her from behind in good light. Any other instances of her wearing the 'perfect outfit', please bring me there, too. She had the ultimate hourglass figure. I'm not into her music, but it's a shame she was murdered."

"I agree." said the genie.

"Now, can you take me back to my brother's high school graduation ceremony, please? As we were leaving the ceremony a brunette woman wearing a white, long-sleeved, button-down blouse caught my attention. It was tucked tightly into a skin-tight pair of high-waist, light blue jeans. These had pockets, as I could tell since I got a side view of her, but that's OK here. The path me and my family took didn't allow me to see her from behind, and that makes me sad. You would make me happy to change that experience."

"I want you to be happy" said the genie.

"Also, take me back to a Sunday morning church service I went to in about March of 1992. There was this girl who had on a white, long-sleeved, button-down blouse tucked in tightly at the front. She was wearing a belt, and the blue jeans were skin-tight. But her shirt was practically untucked in the back. Can you allow me to see her with it tucked in completely in the back? I'm pretty sure I was denied awesome eye candy by a bunch of uptight prudes. Do what you need to, whether it's lightening people up, or giving her the backbone to say 'no' to whoever 'suggested' she pull her shirt tail over her rear end."

"Thanks again for doing that. One last thing: please go through all of time and all the habitable places on Earth and find women wearing the perfect outfit. Just to reiterate - the 'perfect outfit' on a woman is a long-sleeved, button-down shirt or blouse. Preferrably it is white but any color is fine. She is wearing skin-tight, high-waist jeans, preferably without back pockets, although that isn't mandatory. She is wearing a belt. The shirt is tucked in tightly and evenly all the way around so that when she is standing up straight, I can see her belt from behind. There isn't shirt tail dangling over the belt area. The best places to find these women are at stock shows and rodeos, at western clothing stores, and at country and western bars. But go ahead and use your omniscience to get this done."

"Again, your wishes are my commands." said the genie.

"And, after you've collected those, put them on a DVD or blue ray set with excellent quality so I can see them that way."

"Sure thing, said the genie."

"OK, thanks again. That's it for now. If I think of any more specific situations, I'll let you know."

Edited by KyleInDenver - 26/4/2010, 07:48

view post Posted on 26/4/2010, 20:31

I LOVE BUTTS

Group:
Administrator

hey thanks again kyle..i totally remember that genie story..and i to would love to go back in time to a few places too..!!!!..the Thirst Whale, northbrook court(shopping mall), carnival in downtown H.P, and most of all that brunette that drives a late 70s black Trans-Am..MAN!! i would love too see her butt again again and again..!!!!

....and i would also ask that Genie if i could see any girls butt "standing up straight" to see if she had a nice butt that iam looking for or not..?????

Web  Top
1 replies since 26/4/2010, 06:27   282 views