philosophy and thoughts

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/2/2010, 05:48

I LOVE BUTTS

Group:
Administrator

here is a little philosophy and thought about why a started this forum

--------------------this forum is dedicated to the symmetrical BUTT SHOT pics--------------------------

i started this forum to show and to have a community of people that have or can share their love of a girl that have a really nice butt in tight jeans an jeans butt haven...!!!!!!!!! :wub:

and too make a "fetish" site and not a jeans forum or a model forum or girls just trying to look or pose sexy in tight jeans but what i mean is "fetish" pose and pictures or fetish type or fetish style photos a site that full-fills tight jeans and butt fetishes not just show a sexy girl in tight jeans but to show a sexy girls pose in a "fetish pose" and pics that satisfy our tight jeans fetish..and to create a "Fetish Forum" of photos of girls posing in a "fetish pose" not glamor modeling but in a fetish style pose that full-fills and satisfy our tight jeans butt fetish ..to have fetish models not girls posing for vogue magazine..but fetish poses of certain specification

another reason is to that i would love to have a site just dedicated to the fine art and shape and beauty of a woman's waist,butt,hips and thighs in tightly wrapped denim jeans and too show that world that i love girls butts in tight jeans i mean,,a hot and sexy butt and looking for girls that have a perfect butt a perfect round nice heart-shape butt in skin tight jeans..so iam hoping to find heart-shape or perfect butts in tight jeans...thats my quest in life!!!!!

and another reason that a lots of site have other content in them to and they start to slowing drift away from butt pics and post other things and that a lot of sites/forum out there puts pressure on their members to post front and face shots and a lot of forum out there and members of those forum don't like "butt shot" pics and they always want people to post face or front shots :blink: well,,OK fine,,i 'll just make my own forum then :P ...so i decided to make a site just dedicated too "butt shot"and standing up straight pose pics and for a butt lovers paradise where a tight jeans butt lover would feel totally happy and comfortable and away from the "face shot" pics crowd,you can if you want too cause some people like to put a face with that but..but there is NO pressure here to do it just butt pics but NO "crotch shots" at all

and too show my love of what i like to call them "money shot","the million dollar shot"or"the million dollar butt shot"and the ultimate standing up straight butt shot or in some cases it is known or called the "BJS pose"..this is the only stance and pose i love to see girls pose in to see and determined if they have a nice butt in tight jeans ..this is the pose that one can tell that a girl has a nice butt or not...and believe me their are other people out there that like this pose too

whats a "butt shot" you say..???
or a perfect butt shot.? it is when you are right straight directly behind a girl that is standing up-right straight in a symmetrical way still and static

right behind ,,i mean..
1) right straight dead behind
2) tandem, like how fright train box cars are right behind each other the or like a co-pilot of a F-4 Phantom or a F-14 Tomcat
3) standing in line

and standing up straight 'BUTT SHOT' ,,i mean
1) standing up-right..not walking or moving
2) standing still, stand up like a pillar not bending-over
3) a natural standing up pose..not sticking butt out
4) standing symmetrically straight up

and "perfect" butt,,i mean
1) really nice rounded or "bubble" butt--small waist
2) heart,pear or spade shape butt---small waist
3) that have like a "triangle " shape to it or an hour glass shape to her body---small waist :wub:

:wub: what i like most are petite girls with long brunette hair and with a tight little triangle-heart shaped rounded,apple ass with tear-drop shaped hips and a small waist. in skin tight faded 80's jeans with that vertical seam going up through her butt cheeks...!!! :wub:

Edited by Blue-Jeans-Shark - 8/3/2010, 11:37

Web  Top
0 replies since 4/2/2010, 05:48   158 views